About IJN College (IJNC)
- IJN College is a subsidiary of IJN Holdings and closely associated with IJN, which has been involved in training of health care professionals in cardiovascular and thoracic sciences.
- Providing integrated teaching and simulated learning experiences are the hallmark of IJN College. The wide variety of complex cardiovascular conditions offer real case studies, taught by field experts, and the state-of-the-art equipment and technology at IJN provides an ideal platform for learning and development.
- With a vision to position itself as the premier international provider of advanced and specialized education in cardiovascular and thoracic care, IJN College has established collaborative partnerships with institutions of higher learning abroad.
The Incorporation of IJN College
- incorporated in 16 January 2007
- In 22 June 2007 private institution of higher learning.
- 10 April 2008 IJN COLLEGE SDN. BHD.
What we offer
- A fulfilling student experience.
- The prospect of working in a world-class referral cardiac institution.
- The chance to operate and handle the latest high technology equipment and witness new methods and procedures.
- The opportunity to interact and learn from some of the best minds in the region.
- Above and beyond all these, the opportunity to develop as an individual and a provider within an environment which nurtures creativity and emphasises quality.