DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS
The diploma in Business Administration is a versatile course that gives students a good understanding of the business environment and organizational context. It allows the students to develop their professional skills and an outlook in managing a business with an emphasis on operations and practicality.
At IJN College, the programme provides students with a broad understanding of general business principles and practices, equips students with administrative and organizational skills to become efficient and effective administrators. Apart from that, the programme is constructed as a foundation for relevant knowledge with the key business skills to deal with changes in the industry effectively. Importantly, our programme provides a solid foundation for students who are planning to further their studies to the degree programme:
The objectives of the programme are:
- To develop a broad understanding and appreaciation of areas which are the core of the modern business world.
- To provide the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize opportunities or problems, identify alternative solutions, make choices and implement decisions required.
- To communicate effectively and professionally in business situation through physical or virtual presence, writting, speaking, listening and electronic media.
- To integrate ethics and good governance to instill a sense of social responsibility and all aspects of life.
- Apply skills and principles of lifelong learning in career development and all aspects of life.
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in any THREE subjects
Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject; OR
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul; OR
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM)
A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field subject to the approval of Senate / Academic Board. OR
GCE/O – Level or Equivalent
Pass GCE O Level or equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in there (3) subjects; OR
Qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government. English Competency Requirement (International Student)
Duration of Studies
2 years 6 months (7 Semesters)
Mode of Study
Method of Teaching and Learning
- Lectures and Tutorial
- Industrial Training
- Assistant Administrator
- Customer Service
- Business Development Assistant
- Human Resource Assistant
- Credit Control Assistant
- Sales And Marketing Assistant
- Line Supervisor
- Finance and Investment Assistant