DIPLOMA IN Accounting
The objectives of the programme are:
- To possess broad-based theoretical and practical knowledge in accounting numeracy and information technology.
- To possess broad-based operational and entrepreneurial skills to perform effectively and responsibly in different organisations.
- To use a wider range of digital applications and numeracy skills to support business functions.
- To demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal communication, creativity and innovation skills.
- To pursue lifelong learning in education and career.
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematic, and a pass in English; OR
Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject, and credit in Mathematic and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (pass) and credit in Mathematic and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level
A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject with credit in Mathematic and a pass in English; OR
A certificate or its equivalent in a related field
Duration of Studies
2 years 2 months (7 semesters)
Mode of Study
Full time (Coursework)
Method of Teaching and Learning
- Lectures and Tutorial
- Industrial Training
- Account Assistant
- Account Receivable/Payable Clerk
- Tax Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Financial Compliance Officer
- Credit Control Officer