Diploma in Accounting
DIploma in Accounting
Diploma in Accounting provides students with the opportunities to acquire effective knowledge and skills in accounting studies. The curriculum is designed to provide sound knowledge of the
important principles and concepts of accounting, auditing, taxation, as well as analysis of various
corporate financial statements. As the programme covers broad and interdisciplinary aspects of
accounting, management, finance, information system and communication, it will equip the
students with the ability to adopt and apply knowledge in real-life situations to meet the
demands and challeges in the global economy.
The objectives of programme are:
- To possess broad-based theoretical and practical knowledge in accounting numeracy and information technology.
- To possess broad-based operational and entreprenuerial skills to perform effectively and responsibly in different organisations.
- To use a wider range of digital applications and numeracy skills to support business fumction.
- To demonstte teamwork, interpersonal communication, creativity and innovation skills.
- To pursue lifelong learning in education and career.
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a minimum 3 credits including Mathematics, and pass in English
Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject.
Sijil Tinggi Agama (STAM)
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level
- A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field subject to the approval of Senate/Academic Board.
GCE/O-Level or equivalent
PASS GCE O Level or equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in three (3) subjects :
- Qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government. English Competency Requirement (International Student)
Duration of Studies
2 years 8 months (8 Semesters)
Mode of Study
Full time (Coursework)
Method of Teaching and Learning
- Lectures and Tutorial
- Industrial Training
- Registration Fee – RM 1000
- Tuition Fee – RM 21,500
- Accountin Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Junior Auditor
- Administrative Officer
- Finance Executive
- Account Coordinator
- Credit Control Officer