Diploma in Human Resource Management
The Diploma in Human Resource Management programme is offerd to school leavers in pursuing a career in Human Resource Management. This programme will equip students with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Human Resource Management and expose them to the basic and latest thinkin as well as the best practices in Human Resource Management. As organations currently exist in a dynamic enviroment of costant change in a era of globalisation, this programme puts Human Resource Management as a critical aspect in the management of organizations.
The objectives of programme are:
- To possess broad-based theoretical and practical knowledge in human resource.
- To possess broad-based operational and entrepreneurial skill to perform effectively and responsibly in different organisations.
- To use a wider range of digital applications and numeracy skills to support business functions.
- To demonsterate teamwork, interpersonal communication, creativity and innovation skills.
- To pursue lifelong learning in education and career.
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in any THREE subjects;
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM)
- A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field subject to the approval of Senate/ Academic Board.
Certificate (Level 3, Malaysian, Qualifications Framework, MQF)
- A certificate (Level 3, Malaysian, Qualifications Framework, MQF) in the related field with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject
Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0)
Sijil Tinggi Agama (STAM)
- A pass in sijil Tinggi Agama (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul;
qualifications recognized by the Malaysia Government. English Competency Requirement ( International Student )
Duration of Studies
2 years 8 Months (8 Semesters)
Mode of Study
Full time (Coursework)
Method of Teaching and Learning
- Lectures and Tutorial
- Industrial Training
- Registration Fee – RM 1000
- Tuition Fee – RM 21,500
- Human Resource assistant
- Administration assistant
- Clerk finance Assistant
- International Human Resource Assistant
- Human Resource Analytics Officer