About IJN College (IJNC)
IJN College (IJNC) is an affiliate of the premier provider of cardiac healthcare, Institute Jantung Negara (IJN) Sdn Bhd. IJN is a leading heart specialist institution in the region, committed to deliver advanced standards in cardiovascular and thoracic medicine for adult and paediatric heart patients. IJNC was established on 16th January 2007 and is a post-registration college approved by the Ministry of Higher Education (DK135 (W)). Since its inception it has been providing several academic training and higher education opportunities specialized in cardiovascular and thoracic sciences to various healthcare professionals in the region.
Our mission is to provide a holistic learning experience for healthcare professionals which lays equal emphasis on the attainment of technical expertise and the personal growth of the individual. We provide training and higher education opportunities, primarily in cardiac care: including cardiologist, cardiac surgeons, anesthesiologists, cardiovascular technologists, angiographers, cardiac critical care nurses, cardiac perfusion technologist, physiotherapists and non-clinical training as well. IJN College has also played roles in developing human capital capability by training the non-clinical groups too.
We have privileged program for multidisciplinary health professionals’ in Graduate Certificate Cardiovascular and Thoracic Sciences (GCCVTS) and prepare students for a career in their respective specialized areas globally.
What we offer
- A fulfilling student experience.
- The prospect of working in a world-class referral cardiac institution.
- The chance to operate and handle the latest high technology equipment and witness new methods and procedures.
- The opportunity to interact and learn from some of the best minds in the region.
- Above and beyond all these, the opportunity to develop as an individual and a provider within an environment which nurtures creativity and emphasises quality.